5-day (Monday-Friday) beginning horse riding camps for ages 7-14. Our staff of instructors stress safety, horsemanship and fun. In addition to horseback riding, each camper will learn how to groom, saddle, bathe, and care for a horse.
Requirements: Previous riding experience is not required.
- Campers develop the ability to walk, trot and possibly canter by the end of the week. (The ability to canter is based off of leg strength and confidence at the walk and trot.)
- Obtain basic horsemanship skills.
- The ability to groom their assigned horses for the week.
- The knowledge to bathe a horse.
- The ability to tack and bridle their horses independently by the end of the week.
Camp Run Time: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Drop Off Between: 7:30am – 8:00am
Pick Up Between: 3:00pm – 3:30pm
Optional After-care: 3:00pm – 5:00pm, $15.00 per day additional cost