Wrangler Camp (Western Advance Camp: Level 1) Requirements: Must have taken Hats & Chaps camp previously. Campers must be able to walk, trot and canter their horse confidently on the rail. Must be able to steer their horses efficiently at a walk, trot, and canter. Lesson students from outside of Kraus Farms are also welcome as long as they can meet the above requirements!
- Start feeling confident with the patterns for barrel racing and pole bending.
- Start learning trail class pattern using obstacles such as wooden bridges, open/closing rope gates, etc…
- Will gain more knowledge and technique with their western pleasure and showmanship skills.
- The knowledge to bathe a horse.
- The ability to tack and bridle their horses independently by the middle of the camp week.
5-day horse riding camp for ages 7-14. Monday – Friday. Available June 20-24, 2022. Drop Off Between: 7:30am- 8:00am Pick Up Between: 3:00pm- 3:30pm Camp Run Time: 8:00am- 3:00pm