Wrangler Camp (Western Advance Camp: Level 1) Requirements: Must have taken Hats & Chaps camp previously. Campers must be able to walk, trot and canter their horse confidently on the rail. Must be able to steer their horses efficiently at a walk, trot, and canter. If you are unsure if you qualify for this camp please ask your instructor. Lesson students from outside of Kraus Farms are also welcome as long as they can meet the above requirements!
- Start feeling confident with the patterns for barrel racing and pole bending.
- Start learning trail class pattern using obstacles such as wooden bridges, open/closing rope gates, etc…
- Will gain more knowledge and technique with their western pleasure and showmanship skills.
- The knowledge to bathe a horse.
- The ability to tack and bridle their horses independently by the middle of the camp week.
5-day horse riding camp for ages 7-14. Monday – Friday. Drop Off Between: 7:30am- 8:00am Pick Up Between: 3:00pm- 3:30pm Camp Run Time: 8:00am- 3:00pm